Web Results
  • Unclaimed Money from the Government | USAGov


    Foreign Claims – U.S. nationals can find money owed to them from foreign governments after the loss of property. Undelivered and Unclaimed Federal Tax Refund Checks Every year, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has millions of dollars in tax refunds that go undelivered or unclaimed.

  • Make a money claim online - GOV.UK


    Make a money claim online. You can make a money claim if you think a person or organisation owes you money and will not pay you back. You’ll have to pay a fee. Before making a claim, contact the person or organisation to try to resolve the issue by discussion or mediation. Your claim, including your name and address,...

  • Unclaimed Money, Unclaimed Funds, Missing Money


    Never Claimed aggregates hundreds of sources and gives you instant access to claim you and/or your family’s unclaimed money, properties, assets and more! By having an account with Never Claimed, you assure that whenever there is anything unclaimed money and/or any other assets in your name, you will be notified immediately!

  • Find Unclaimed Property | Mass.gov


    You can search for unclaimed property online through the Unclaimed Property Division's database. 1. In the search form, enter the following: - Your name. - Address. You will see if any property matches your information. 2. If you find property that belongs to you, select the entry and click Start Claim.

  • Find Lost Money | The State of New York


    New York State has over $13 billion in lost money. Every day we return $1 million to those who file a claim. Lost or unclaimed money gets turned over by organizations required to report dormant accounts to the New York State Office of the State Comptroller.

  • California State Controller's Office: Unclaimed Property


    Claiming Your Property. If you were unable to contact the related business by the deadline in the notice, you can claim the property here once it is transferred to the State Controller's Office. There is no time limit to claim your property.

Map Box 1