Web Results
  • Getting or Renewing a U.S. Passport | USAGov


    Download the passport application form (DS-11) and instructions and complete the application by hand, or go to a local passport acceptance facility to get a copy to fill out. Whether you fill it out online or by hand, it is important that you do not sign the form until you are instructed to do so in front of a passport designated official you ...

  • Passport Application & Passport Renewal | USPS


    If you are renewing your passport using Passport Renewal Application Form DS-82, Post Offices do not need to review or process your application. You can mail your renewal application directly to the State Department yourself. Adult passports are valid for 10 years and may be renewed by mail. Minors' passports may not be renewed by mail.

  • Apply for a U.S. Passport | Homeland Security


    The Department of Homeland Security provides information on the passport application process, obtaining a visa, border crossing documents, and general travel tips. U.S. passports are issued by the U.S. Department of State. U.S. Citizens must get a passport for overseas travel. Apply for a US Passport - All information on requirements for U.S ...

  • U.S. Passports


    Change or correct my passport. Track my renewal application status. #N#Learn what form to use. Download or fill out my form. Rush my passport. #N#I need it in less than 8 weeks. I need it even faster in less than 3 weeks. Restrictions apply. Cost of my passport. #N#Calculate my fee. Payment methods. Submitting a good photo.

  • How to Apply - United States Department of State


    How to Apply COVID-19 Update: Know Before You Apply For A U.S. Passport If you are thinking about applying for or renewing a U.S. passport now for international travel, please read the Department of State's current international travel advisory .

  • How to Get Your Passport Fast | DMV.ORG


    First-time passport applicants must apply in person at any of a variety of local locations (including select post offices, clerk of court offices, and public libraries), or at regional passport agencies . NOTE: You should only apply at a regional agency if you're traveling within 2 weeks, or you need a foreign visa within 2 to 3 weeks. In ...

Map Box 1